Have you meet Paige Bleu? Well, today's the day you will.
Paige Bleu is an Indie-Author, currently working on publishing and promoting her supernatural, fantasy series-'The Ameryn Chronicles'. Volume 1-'Finding Summerland'-became available in July 2012. This is the first officially published work of Paige's, who was a ghost writer previously, as well as many other things! Paige is on her own journey of self discovery...learning the ropes of marketing, social networking, and self publishing simultaneously.
I asked Paige a few questions and here's her answers.
1) If you could travel in a Time Machine would you go back to the past or into the future?
Definitely the past. I'll see my own future soon enough and to be frank, beyond that scares me! I would go back and see the building of the megaliths and the other wonders of the world. Maybe back even further to when it all began. That would be amazing.
2) If you could invite any 5 people to dinner who would you choose?
1-The Dali Lama: He fascinates me
2-Karl Pilkington: He tickles my funny bones
3-Alexander Skarsgrard: YuMmY
4-Nikola Tesla: My hero
5-Neil Diamond: Don't laugh! I've loved that man since I was 6!
3) If you were stranded on a desert island what 3 things would you want with you?
1-Aquaphor: I hate chapped lips!
2-A Bible: I would want good reading material and I figure you can never read it too many times.
3-Sunscreen: I'm very pale!
4) What is one book everyone should read?
Jane Eyre. It was written so beautifully. The language, the symbolism, it's unlike most books you would find today. It's timeless.
5) If you could have any superpower what would you choose?
Invisibility. Think of all you would learn.
6) What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
This is like a trick question! Only one? Come on....really!! How bout 1/5 rocky road-1/5 chocolate mint chip-2/5 nutty coconut-and 1/5 Oreo. See how I foiled you. Seriously, I would buy that ice cream if it existed!
7) If you could meet one person who has died who would you choose?
My Grandfather who died before I was born.
8) Night owl, or early bird?
I'm psycho in the morning before my frappe and a moment alone. Def a Night Prowler! I write a lot at crazy hours. Some of my best (perhaps full of typos!) work.
9) Skittles or M&Ms?
M&Ms hands down. I'm a chocolate girl. I'm a vegetarian...I eat enough real fruit!
10) Please tell us in one sentence only, why we should read your book.
I'll cry a lot if you don't and do you really want that on your conscience?
11) Any other books in the works? Goals for future projects?
LivEternal, the second book in the series is in full swing...hopefully ready for release by December. My goal is to find the time to finish all 5. Then I have another series up my sleeve.
12) What inspired you to want to become a writer?
I always wrote. It was in me when I was born. I was a weird kid who daydreamed a lot and had imaginary friends! Then when I grew up I assimilated for awhile. Now I'm back like a phoenix!
13) Tell us your most rewarding experience since being published.
An email from my first real fan. She's a 13 year old girl struggling to become a writer. She said she looked up to me and asked me about my challenges so far...it almost made me cry. Even though I've never met her and I'm nobody's hero, it touched me. Someday I know I'll be reading her books!
14) Is there a song you could list as the theme song for your book or any of your characters?
Hurt by Johnny Cash. It sums Wes up in book one.
15) What's the craziest writing idea you've had?
To write a non fiction. I'm very private but I have some truly amazing stories. Don't we all?!
BOOK PAGE- http://bit.ly/PzxL9v
AUTHOR PAGE- http://bit.ly/SpZeJ7
AUTHOR FAN PAGE- http://on.fb.me/RSzWR4
BOOK FAN PAGE- http://on.fb.me/Vwg0Vi
PAIGE BLEU- http://bit.ly/RhMHGi
BLEUS'S REVIEWS- http://bit.ly/TctMif
BUY THE BOOK:
AMAZON PAPERBACK LINK:
AMAZON KINDLE LINK: